- While so many companies are moving toward more subtle rounded designs, Kask draws from the pro issue Vertigo to construct a helmet that turns heads with its 100% Italian style.
- The Mojito is fabricated with an In-mold construction using expanded polystyrene to reduce pressure on the head upon impact.
- The fit system is Kask's Up-N-Down ratchet adjustment that allows the helmet to sit below the occipital bone for optimal fit and comfort.
- The liner features a non-slip gel to ensure your helmet doesn't slide as you move your head around.
- Twenty six air vents allow air to move freely and help pull perspiration away from your head to keep you cool.
About Highway Two
We love bicycles
Highway Two is a unique and innovative distribution company that can walk the walk and talk the talk. Our mission is to market and deliver authentic, category leading brands to the North American cycling community. We live and breathe this stuff.
We love to ride the best bicycle products in the world
Our team is fortunate to only offer the top tier cycling brands in the world. Each of our carefully selected brands embodies a function over form DNA that is infused in every product they create. These products carry cyclists from the top of the highest mountains to the busiest streets across the globe. We get to ride it all.
We love to share knowledge about our bicycle products
Highway Two is a tight knit group of like-minded business professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of knowledge and support designed to exceed our customer’s expectations. We take this personally.
We love the bicycle industry
Highway Two maintains an entrepreneurial spirit with an upstart attitude in an industry we love. We remain unsatisfied with the status quo and continue to challenge each other as brand builders to the North American cycling community.
We love our partners and owners
Highway Two is the North American distributor of premium bicycle component and accessory brands Continental, fi’zi:k, Selle Royal, Brooks, crankbrothers, Kask, Knog and Abus Security. Formed as a partnership between Continental Tire of Germany and Selle Royal Group of Italy, Highway Two distributes these seven authentic cycling brands to over 5,000 independent bicycle dealers in the United States and Canada. Come along for the ride.